This is my favorite go to grilled chicken sandwich.
One night I was looking for a change and came across this little piece of heaven.
It is so easy to prepare and who doesn’t love to start up the grill!
You will need:
- 4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 Tbs olive oil
- 2 Tbs honey
- 1 tps chipotle chili powder
- 1 tps cumin
- Juice from one lime
- pinch of salt
- Guacamole (if you have it)
- Hamburger buns or your favorite bread rolls
- Add olive oil, honey, chipotle chili powder, cumin, lime juice and salt to a bowl and mix well.
- In a large Ziploc bag, add the marinade mixture and the chicken breasts.
- Mix well until all chicken breasts are covered in the marinade.
- Refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Prepare your grill and cook meat until it is done.
- Toast your buns in the oven =)
- Top with cheddar or preferred cheese, tomatoes, onions, guacamole, mayo or anything else you wanna throw on there!
I made them along with my favorite oven onion potatoes! Have an awesome day!
Original recipe found here.