What do you do when your half bag of corn tortilla shells are broken and your half way done with the taco meat?
Taco salad is what you do!
I always have baked tortilla chips on hand so……
I crumbled up 15 or so chips on a plate, added the ground beef and topped it off with my famous guacamole, fat free sour cream, salsa and cheese!
I know I know, Taco salad – really. But oh yes even taco salad is healthy.
You will need:
- 1lb Lean ground beef
- 1/2 Taco seasoning packet (or just use your own seasonings if you prefer)
- 1/2 cup of your favorite salsa (mine is Tostitos Resturant style Salsa!)
- 1 bag Baked Tostitos Tortilla chips (15 chips per person)
- A batch of guacamole already prepared – serving sizes added to your taste buds
- Fat Free Sour cream
- Shredded cheese
- Brown the ground beef.
- Add in the half packet of taco seasonings
- Crumble up the tortilla chips on a plate.
- Top with guacamole, sour cream , salsa, and cheese. Or whatever your taste buds are craving for!
Get a fork and dig in!