If you ever need me to clean my plate ~ just fill’er up with potatoes!
I love them! I love that I can eat them without guilt!
Make these for your next meal that needs a carb.
You won’t regret it! I promise!
You will need:
- 1 1/2 pounds of small potatoes, cut into wedges
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 Lime, 1/2 juice reserved
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 375, oven racks in the middle.
- In a medium bowl toss the potato wedges with the olive oil, salt, pepper, 1/2 lime juice and parmesan cheese.
- Arrange the potatoes cut side down on a baking sheet.
- Place in the oven for 30-35 minutes, turning the potatoes half way through.
- While the potatoes are baking, zest the lime and cut it into a few wedges.
- When the potatoes are cooked through, remove them from the oven, taste, and adjust the seasoning.
- Add more salt and pepper to taste.
recipe adapted from Framed Cooks